Tuesday, May 7, 2013

the neighborhood.

So I took the dog [name might be scottie, still to be determined..]on a nice walk this morning before it got too hot up around the beautiful SMU campus.  It wasn't hard to tell who was walking who on this walk, he basically dragged me the whole way.  Then he'd slow down all of a sudden and I would be so pleased when suddenly he would bolt after a squirrel I had managed to overlook.  It was hilarious.  He would crouch down and walk as quietly as he could until he got close enough to bolt after the poor squirrel.  Never have a seen so many squirrels up close.  They are everywhere here!   Nor have a I have had my arm yanked so hard!  Thought I would share some pictures of the beautiful campus it really is something.  The picture in the top right is a really neat piece they have outside of the museum it is all made out of some sort of netting it's crazy how real it looks.  Josh and I will be going inside on Thursday to their new exhibit it should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment