Friday, May 3, 2013

Home sweet home.

After a very long drive we finally made it to Dallas!  The first day we [when I say we  I mean Josh. I was the designated book reader.  I now know more about the airline history than I ever dreamed possible.] drove almost 900 miles to a very lovely side of the road hotel in Amarillo Texas. We were not big fans of New Mexico so decided to drive the extra 5 hours last night.  Then today we drove the final 364 miles making it to our new home with the Asay's.  They are so kind and thier house is beautiful we feel so blessed to be here and for our safe drive!  Josh starts his Job on Monday and apparently so do I working for Bob!  I learned that on Wednesday I will be Bob's sidekick at a conference to hopefully sell to some potential customers.  Josh is the salesman here but wish me luck!  I'm all kinds of nervous to start but Josh is just the opposite, he cannot wait! We are so excited for him to begin at American he is going to do such a wonderful job we will keep you posted on how it goes!
Here is our home and the view from our upstairs porch! I wil have to get some better pictures later (:







2 comments:

  1. yay!!! Good luck. Enjoy a hot freaking summer. <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We're going to need good luck once summer officially comes! Right now its the perfect temperature! <3 you too!

    ReplyDelete