Monday, May 6, 2013

A day of firsts!

Big news!  Josh started work today at American Airlines and loved it!  He really enjoyed his day and loves the atmosphere there.  He has his own little cubicle but thank goodness he is not trapped there all day he would go crazy.  His day is full of emails, meetings, and brainstorming.   It is perfect for him and we are so excited to see what the future brings!  He fits right in there!

I started working for Bob today as well.  I spent a lot of time creating documents for his sales and making calls.  It should be a busy summer for the both of us!  Bob works in service awards so creating 5 year, 10 year, 15 year etc awards for companies it seems very interesting and I am sure I will learn a lot from him!  The best part is my commute is a short walk through the backyard with a quick hello to the dog!  Can't complain about that!

After work I went on a bike ride while I waited to cook dinner and for Josh to come home.  We live in such a beautiful area!  It is so green and clean and full of life.  I have never seen such gorgeous home as college campus as at SMU.  Pictures will come later!

For FHE after some church videos Josh and I decided to go for a run to our local CVS because I was dying for some chocolate!  Josh thought I was crazy but even he had fun and broke a sweat!  Half way there I remembered a lot of places in Dallas close early [seriously it is weird almost all of their museums are closed around 5 along with barnes and noble and other stores] and I was going to be so sad!  It was already like 9:30!  Much to our happiness, well my happiness it was open!  And there was the world's cutest golden retriever waiting outside.  Fun day (:

Okay I know it's silly but I made Josh take this picture like it was his first day
of school or something but it was a big day I wanted to remember!
This was the highlight of my work day...Watching Scotty stare down
the squirrels [they are literally making eye contact in this photo]
and then chase them.  I love dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment