Friday, June 28, 2013

date night ideas (:

So my brother showed me a program that's like photoshop but free and I have had fun playing with it all day & decided to create this date night to do list for Josh and I.  We stay pretty busy right now with traveling but when we come back to Utah in the fall we are going to start on the list.  There are a million date night websites so I looked through them today and made a list of my favorites.  Here it is!! 


I have to clarify a few.  "Make mugs together"  Turns out you can draw on mugs with sharpie, bake @ 350 for 30 minutes to make your own his & her mugs for each other.

"Be a tourist in Salt Lake" after all our traveling this summer I have learned that every city has plenty to offer and often times people who live there haven't taken the time to explore the tourist spots so time to be tourists in our own city for the day!

"Have a theme night @ home making dinner together/ordering in & a movie.  We are going to pick a theme: french, italian, chinese etc and pick food, movies & games to go along with a fun night in.

"Babysit" time to do some service.  Offer to babysit for a couple [family, friends, etc] so they can have a night away and feel good knowing you did some service for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment