Friday, August 8, 2014

The Hadley House!

Well guess what friends?!  Only 7 more days of pest control.  Yep, 7!  I can do 7!  I can't believe we are almost finished.  We have been so blessed with Josh's success this summer and I am so incredibly grateful for his hard work and determination.  I am one lucky girl!

It was a slow week at the Hadley house [lots of work, not as much play!] so I apologize in advance for a short post.  Our biggest new, Skamp graduated from puppy preschool!  So proud of my little guy [the cap and certificate were not my idea thank you very much.].



That was a fun day (:  In other fantastic news for Skamp he got to take off his cone on Wednesday after 14 long days with it on.  He was such a good sport!

before

after
Sorry for the puppy overload, it's not my fault he is so extremely photogenic and cute 24/7!  On Saturday Josh and I met with a realtor and then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  I have some extremely disappointing news... the rolls at Texas road house in Texas are not nearly as good.  Seriously so sad.  I don't know about you, but the rolls are 90% of why I go.  The meat was good, it always is but the rolls were a failure.

): so sad.

what a babe (;

Saturdays are THE BEST!
That's really all to tell this week.  We have been SO busy working, packing & cleaning [getting ready to move yay!] and doing summer sales.  So grateful for my little Skamp to keep me company while Josh is away!


In case you didn't see, here are the August visiting teaching printables:




Checkout more designs at https://www.facebook.com/hadleydesigns  Thanks for reading (:

No comments:

Post a Comment