Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changes to come..

Well it's official!  Josh will start working for American Airlines come tomorrow morning!  It's funny how change [even when it's hopefully for the better] is scary!  This week will be jammed pack with moving and starting new jobs.  We're excited, nervous, anxious, everything you could think of really. We'll be sure to keep you posted on all the new to come!

This last week was a lot of fun.  A good one to end on!  Many of the girls I'm friends with in the ward are moving so we had a big girls night at Texas roadhouse and some shopping!  We went to a place I've never been to before called the Container Store.  Oh my heavens... for all you organization crazies out there like me this place is amazing!! Such cute and functional storage ideas for your home or office.  It's incredible.


Josh and I were able to get together for lunch several times this week which made the time fly by.  We went out for Taco Tuesday at Rosa's and the other days took our little Skamp with us for picnics.  So fun (: I was able to meet Josh for lunch every day this week.  Spoiled!



We LOVE this place.  We may or may not have had taco
tuesday for dinner as well (:

My boys (:

Skamp the explorer.
Skamp gets SO excited whenever he sees Josh coming home from work or just even being able to sit with him since he doesn't see him very much and I have gotten some adorable moments of these two boys on film to share.


Skamp helping dad on his computer

Skamp staring out he window like he does every day when Josh leaves
then he runs to the front door hoping he is coming back.  Its's precious. 

Anyways other than lunches and taking care of Skamp I spent most of my week working on and growing my design business.  I just finished up one of my first orders of wedding invitations/inserts.  It was SO fun.  I just love every minute of what I do and feel so blessed for the business I have received.  I've been working on a few birthday party invites this week as well.  They have all turned out beautifully!  Please spread the word if you know anyone in need of invitations/announcements especially with the holidays coming up!

this is the only sneak peak you get for now!

Check out www.facebook.com/hadleydesigns to see more wedding invitation styles & inserts!


Saturday night we celebrated beginning our new adventure at American with a surprise "one in a minion" treat box for Josh, dinner, and furniture window shopping!

you're one in a minion. 
my handsome dinner date.

So we wake up Sunday morning for church and it is just pouring rain.  You have no idea, it was SHEETS of rain nonstop!  Finally we couldn't wait any longer, we just had to sprint through it to get to the car.  Sweet Josh ventured out with his umbrella and pants rolled up to get the car for me.  We both got drenched!  Excited for our next apartment to have a garage!  When it rains in Texas they sure don't joke around!

before.

after.
It's been a fun week and although I am nervous for change to come it will be a lot of fun.  Stay posted! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment