Sunday, August 10, 2014

Gratitude.

Drum Roll please!! BIG news!!!


Josh reached 400 sales!!  AKA his end of summer goal and it's not even the end of the summer yet.  I am SO proud of him!! He works so hard every single day from sun up to sun down [literally].  I am grateful for this guy who is so selfless and hardworking.  He pushed himself really hard and had an incredible week.  He even was in a competition against the number one seller in the company [in the top "elite 8" of all Alterra] and won an xbox one!  My amazing guy. (:

We had another busy busy week both working and me packing as well.  This week I am feeling very grateful!  One thing that has really surprised me about Josh this summer [in a good way!] is how he still takes the time to be thoughtful for his wife.  For those of you who don't know I work at home and this week Josh brought me the most beautiful flowers to spruce up my little office.  He doesn't know how much it brightens my day (:


So beautiful!  Sorry the picture is a little dark!  

Josh soiled me even more this week.  I have been working really hard on a few projects and one night josh brought me home a "good job" snow cone (:


Anyways this week flew by with my extremely long to do list!  I can't believe we move in just about ten days.  I won't miss the neighborhood we live in too much but will certainly miss our ward!  I have felt so blessed this summer to be in a ward that I truly loved, it really helped with the transition moving to Texas and I have made so many dear friends.  We love our little primary class and I had fun making them some cupcakes with candles to help them remember to let their light shine from our lesson in Matthew 5:

14. "Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."
15. "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house."
16. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."


I LOVE primary.  I think it's the best job in the whole church and we feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to teach our sweet kids these last 2 months.


On Saturday after making cupcakes & a little work, we went out to dinner with the team [dicky's of course. the boys' favorite], shopped at target [tax free day in TX!], and had a wonderful date night at the temple (:


Well my post wouldn't be nearly as cute without throwing in at least one adorable picture of Skamp from the last so here he is:

unquestionably the world's most adorable puppy.
Thanks for reading! (:XO

No comments:

Post a Comment