Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Delayed post!

Sorry friends for the late post. Josh and I spent the weekend with my family in St. George. It was a blast! Talk about sunny days! I'm just so ready for spring. We headed out of town Thursday night and then had all day valentines day to enjoy! I woke up to my bed covered in animal valentines (always a kid at heart) with cute messages from my sweetheart with chocolate of course! Josh's till takes care of his valentine whether we're at home or not! 

We spent our days relaxing (lots of reading), shopping, eating and just enjoying our time together and the outdoors! We saw the new movie Monuments men. Really cool story about WWII.  


Habatchi Japanese dinner! So fun! 

Met up with my sweet niece for breakfast. Here's my two valentines (: 

Just a wonderful weekend with my sweetheart. Now things are back to normal with school.  Next Sunday I'll be back to my regular uplifting post (: stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment