Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday boy

My handsome husband is now 25 (my dad congratulated him on being 1/4 century old ha)! Despite the bummer of having school we had a blast celebrating Josh's birthday. I woke up at the crack of dawn to decorate the house and make him breakfast -cake batter pancakes! 



Josh had class until 12 but then we got to have a lunch date. Sadly then he wasn't home until 7! But we kept up the tradition of Texas Roadhouse birthday night! 



Great day! I'm so grateful for this man in my life and for all he does for me each and every day. I'm so proud of all of his hard work. He makes things happen. He's such a wonderful example to me and I love being at his side. I don't know what I'd do without him! 




My favorite gift I made for josh (: here's my inspiration: "If you’re not a full-time missionary with a missionary badge pinned on your coat, now is the time to paint one on your heart—painted, as Paul said, “not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God.” And returned missionaries, find your old missionary tag. Don’t wear it, but put it where you can see it. The Lord needs you now more than ever to be an instrument in His hands. All of us have a contribution to make to this miracle." -Niel L Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment