Wednesday, December 25, 2013

First christmas!

Well this christmas was our first as newlyweds and it was a blast. We are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.  We spent our day waking up early to read the story of Christ before opening presents. Josh spoiled me rotten. He sure likes to tease! He hid a present he knew I really wanted until later in the day and wrapped an empty box to trick me! 




We then headed to brunch with my family and to see my grandma. Christmas breakfast is especially fun with little nieces and nephews! 


After we headed to Josh's family party at the Edwards full of food, basketball, games and presents it was a blast! And here is our picture for our cousin sister Meyer in Bermuda. 


I'm just so grateful for a wonderful christmas with our families. Will be moving to Texas [and graduating!!] in four short months! Scary but exciting. This may be our last christmas living in salt lake for awhile. Our families sure made it special. Thanks everyone!


Couldn't resist, merry kissmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment