Friday, August 2, 2013

One spoiled wife.

Well I was one spoiled girl yesterday!  I am taking a full load this semester of online classes and this week has been dreaded finals! Yesterday was my big plow through day with three big tests and a final portfolio.  Right when I was finishing up my third test I heard someone fiddling with the front door. Now you should know, I am a pansy, I get so spooked when I am home alone so the second I heard this I panicked!  They opened the screen door and I could hear them opening the front  door.I had no idea who it could be it was only 2 in the afternoon, Josh was at work and the Asay's weren't home.  And guess what?!It was my sweet husband coming home early to spend the afternoon with me!  He had a lunch with his team today and once it was over everyone was excused to go home.  Josh has a lot to do on his project he is always so busy but he decided to come home and surprise me just to be with me.  He deserves an award for world's best husband.  I was so excited [once my heart beat started slowing down from him scaring me half to death of course].  So we got to spend the afternoon together which never happens!

Did I mention he walked through the door with gorgeous flowers?
Every time he gives me flowers he tells me he has before given a
girls so many flowers in his whole life.  It's my favorite (:

He kept me company while I finished my test and then we spent all afternoon doing our favorite things together before our date night.  Tonight Josh and I went to the Dallas Temple.  It was beautiful! We are so very grateful that his internship has placed us so close to a temple.  Such a tender mercy!



After the temple Josh took me out to Braum's!  Braum's is an ice cream/food place that a woman we met at the airport once told us its her favorite.  Nothing will ever beat Nielson's in Utah or Leatheryby's but it was delicious and always fun to try new places.


No comments:

Post a Comment