Sunday, August 18, 2013

An update on our little family... (:

Hi friends!  This week has been crazy!  I came to Utah while Josh is finishing up his last week in Dallas.  I feel so blessed, while I was here my nephew was born!  Roren Brad Pearson.  7lb 19in.  He is a little stud!  Josh and I offcially have 2 nephews now and 1 niece!  Another nephew due in a few weeks!  So so so blessed we just love family! 



Josh came home to be with me this weekend and we didn't do anything too exciting just spent our time with family which was a blast I wouldn't have it any other way.

As for our big plans here they are!  Josh finishes up on Tuesday August 20 (Happy birthday mom!!!) and I will go meet him in Dallas.  From there we are going to Cabo and on a cruise to the Bahamas!! I am so excited!  As most of you know we were going to go to Korea where Josh served his LDS mission but turns out it is peak season for students traveling to and from there so there is no way we will make any flights ):  but so excited for our plan I will keep the blog updated and post pictures when we get back.  Thank you all for your love and support this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment